Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Through my Kitchen Window


"Success comes to a writer, as a rule, so gradually that it is always something of a shock to him to look back and realize the heights to which he has climbed." --P.G. Wodehouse   

A couple months ago I received word that a story I had submitted was in the final stage of selection by the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. I was elated and even more so when I learned a few weeks later that my story had been chosen. This is my first story in the well known series. I hope it is not my last.  

The book, titled “Touched by an Angel” will be released on Oct 7th. Here is a review of the book:

Seen or unseen, angels are all around us. You only have to look to find the angels in your life. You will be awed and inspired by these true personal stories both religious and non-religious, about hope, healing, and help from angels. In this collection of 101 miraculous stories of faith, divine intervention, and answered prayers, real people share their incredible experiences with angels and the many ways they touch our lives.

I hope you enjoy the book!


No comments:

Post a Comment