Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Quotable Susan

Quotes for Mother’s Day
 
“Mothers who are hurting do not feel envious, spiteful, or resentful of other mothers who are hurting.”    -Carol Kent, from her book “Laying My Isaac Down”
   
“The joy of being a mother is so closely linked to the sorrow of being a mother that it is holy ground.”  -Stasi Eldredge, from her book “Captivating”
  
"Motherhood is a joyous time in life when you get to explore all sorts of things and have fun teaching your children what you have just learned.”  -Debbie Speedy
  
“My son said he was embarrassed to call and let me know he had stayed after school to lift weights because there were other athletes in the weight room, as well as the coach. I told my son, ‘I have earth shattering news for you–all those guy and even the coach have a mother!” -Susan Siami
 
“A hundred years from now it will not matter how much money I had, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.”
 -Forest Whitcraft
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment